[Hartwood] Looking for contest prizes - Hartwood Yule

Annie Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Oct 27 19:27:14 PDT 2015

I am hoping to give each winner a variety of prizes.  There will be three
winners (Laurel & Jambe; Adult & Youth; Children).  So, I am asking for
prizes to be in groups of three.  Three books, three pouches, three
pendants... whatever you might be inclined to make or donate for the prizes.

Please email me privately, if you wish to donate!

Thank  you,
Doireann

---