[Hartwood] Hartwood University Session

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Tue Apr 5 10:49:59 PDT 2016

Two things: First, don’t EVER let me navigate. You turn LEFT onto fifth street if you’re coming from the North, and RIGHT onto fifth street if coming from the  South.

Second, I am apparently incapable of writing down my phone number. It’s 250 898 8781.

*siiiiiighs* It was the wee hours and I’d had wine. I apologize for the spam…

~ Cunegonda