[Hartwood] Hartwood TUTR

Symonne du Bois symonne.dubois at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:20:24 PDT 2016

Registration is open and classes are filling fast.  Sprang is full if we
have enough interest we may try to have another class.  Assisi Void in Long
Arm Cross Stitch only has 1 space left.

Whether you are new to the SCA or  are you just wanting to step up your
game? We have a perfect introductory/best manners class for you! Chilvary
and Courtesy or SCA Sponsorship - Helping New People Acclimatize.

We need you!! Voice heralds are needed, for pretty much every event. Do you
want to learn to project your voice, so that you too can become a
sought-after voice herald? Learn from the best! Practical Field Heraldy!!!

Ever wondered what to bring to a feast.... learn to make Period Pasta, or
sweets... Sugar Paste or Have your Cake and Paint it too.

There are so many classes available. Don't Hesitate or you might miss
out... Get Registered at

http://topfloor.ca/hartwoodtutr