[Hartwood] Council, Reports, & TUTR

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Thu Apr 21 18:56:08 PDT 2016

Just a few reminders:

1) Council & Potluck snacks/social is happening this Saturday! Everyone is welcome. If you have something for the agenda, let me know.

Lighthouse Community Centre, 240 Lions Way, Qualicum Beach @ 12pm.

2) Quarterly reports are due at the end of this month! Please CC me a copy.

3) Spring TUTR registration is closing in just a few days! If you haven't already signed up, you can do so at http://topfloor.ca/hartwoodtutr/ <http://topfloor.ca/hartwoodtutr/>

There are lots of good classes with space still. I would love to see more interest in the Sponsorship class, as we explore more ways in which we can help those new to our society find their interests; chivalry & Courtesy is something everyone should take at least once as it’s integral to our ideals as a society; Cording is one of those things you can do anywhere to keep your hands busy; Medieval Poetry is a terrific way to participate in Bardic, for those of us who cannot hold a tune; Target Archery Marshalling is an important safety course for anyone interested in Archery; Field Heraldry is a terrific way for anyone to get involved at an event and help out; learning to dress for the weather, medievally, can make anyone’s camping event more pleasant.

These are just a few of the classes that still have space in them, to say nothing of the weekend-long plate armouring class! So go on, sign up now!

~ Cunegonda