[Hartwood] Melles Anne Documents

Allison Mail archerychik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:37:00 PDT 2016

It'll be all worth it once you get it back! They really need to have a paypal service or something like that. Not alot of people have cheques any more...can't believe how much they charge!
Hey for the Fall Fair event are you guys camping? I was hoping to bring the trailer but there's no room. But camping so late in the season can be tricky. You are coming to HW's Champions too, right?
I just sent off my registration for choir! Going to miss you like heck this fall once it starts up again...not that I haven't been missing you.��
Take care and we'll see you soonish.��

Sent from my iPad