[Hartwood] June Event Site

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Thu Feb 18 03:38:43 PST 2016

Why hello there! We need some help. We're looking for a site for our June 24-26th Bootcamp (and spa) event. We've gone through a few options, and now we're putting it out to the members at large -- do you know of a site that's available in June, suitable for 30-50ish to camp, and doesn't cost our collective first borns? The site will need to be archery friendly, and ideally in the Nanaimo area, but we'll range further abroad as we get more desperate. ;) Shoot me a message if you have any leads!

For those who may like to approach private land owners, here's a useful bit of info to have on hand:
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/for-siteowners.pdf

We need to get this sorted out as quickly as possible, so I'm thinking of offering a reward to whomever gives us a lead on the site we choose to go with. Go my minions, FLY~

~ Cunegonda