[Hartwood] June Event Site

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:47:40 PST 2016

Mountainaire Campground is lovely (we did do a camping event there some years ago - 2010, I think).  I don't know their prices or availability.
I'd like to see a greater focus on trying to get something farther south if possible - it's not for lack of trying on our part(s), I assure you.  Prices and availability are just more difficult here.
The Daffodil site in Cobble Hill is awesome and only 1/2 hour south of Nanaimo - and it would be the 'home' stomping grounds of a couple of our new folk!
Then again, haven't a few new folk indicated that they have acreage?  That might be something we could look at?

...Alianora