[Hartwood] MOTTO VOTE

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Jul 4 13:04:14 PDT 2016

Okay! I was supposed to do this last week, but spent it recovering. *ahem*
MOTTOS
We have the corrected translations in! Though the suggestions and discussion was open to everyone, the final vote is for Paid Members. Council whittled it down to 5, but because I'm a tyrant, I'm adding a sixth. Please email me your choice of:
1) Cervus, Corvus, Cygnu (Hart, Raven, Swan)
2) Arte et Virtute (By Skill and Fighting (or 'Power')
3) Gaudio, Honestate, Valore (With Joy, Honour, Courage)
4) One Heartbeat
5) Victoria in Unitate Spiritus (Victory in Unity)
6) Excelsior (Ever Upward)
Please vote this week. I'll post results Tuesday of next week -- so that's July 11th. GO GO GO

~ Cunegonda, Seneschal of Hartwood