[Hartwood] Heavy Fight practice

Tristan Thompson azemar117 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:17:26 PDT 2016

Greetings! We usually have a weekly practice in Nanaimo and if you search Nanaimo Fight Practice on facebook you'll find details, but I also live in Port Alberni and would be happy to meet you there around that time (work schedule permitting).

Cheers, AZMR

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.