[Hartwood] College of War!!

Symonne du Bois symonne.dubois at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:11:25 PDT 2016

As you know by now, Registration is open!!!

Classes are filling up fast!  We already have one class full and we are
close to having many others as well.....

Have you taken a look at our class list.......

What are you interested in???

Rapier?  We have classes for that... Rapier 101, Rapier Marshalling....

Heavy fighting?  Need a sword to fight with - "Sword Making for Heavy
Fighting"!!
Don't have a lot of money but want to look good on the field..... "Beyond
Tunics - How to make affordable armour look good!" or "Field Repair your
Kit"

Maybe you just need to get your head into the game...... "Headspace for
Beginners"

Not a fighter but still want to play and be involved, we have classes for
you too....

"How to Run Gate" or learn about Heralds "Heralds - Organizers of the
Middle Ages"

There are too many classes to list them all here.  Check them out at

http://www.topfloor.ca/cow/

Do wait or you may miss out!!!!!!

Yours in Service
Symonne du Bois.