[Hartwood] Poll & Council

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Jun 20 16:25:03 PDT 2016

While I am reasonably confidant anyone reading this has already seen it on Facebook, just in case… from Master James:

———————————
Three years ago we conducted a snapshot poll to determine level of interest going forward with a Tir Righ Kingdom. At this time a repeat poll has been authorized to see what the strength of interest there is now.
Please fill out the web poll at your leisure. Forward the link to your branches mailing lists so that as many people as possible can express their interest or lack there of.
This poll is for members and non-members alike.
If you have children who are members, legal parents may fill out the form on their behalf. If you do not wish to express an interest for them select 'indifferent'.
The poll may be found here:
http://www3.telus.net/public/tpilcher/tirrigh_kingdom_poll.html

———————————

I’d really love to see the bulk of Hartwood voting on this poll, even if your only answer is ‘Indifferent’. The level of involvement matters. We need everyone, members and non members alike, to be engaged.

That having been said, if anyone has any questions or comments before voting, there’s a thread on Facebook or we can chat via email.

Council:

Just a reminder that we'll be holding an open Council meeting on Friday at the College of War event. I'm hoping to see some event bids -- TUTR 2017, Championship 2016 & 2017, and if I'm surprised by a Newcomers or Yule 2017, or random new event of your choosing, so much the better.
Note: if you are looking to attend council only and will be leaving immediately afterwards, then you aren't expected to pay the event site fee. Everyone is welcome, we aren't going to charge you -- but if you fall asleep we may draw funny moustaches and give you an office. ;)
7pm! Camp Caillet, 4161 Biggs Rd, Nanaimo

And that’s all from me this week. Hope to see everyone next weekend!

Cunegonda
Seneschal of Hartwood