[Hartwood] Hartwood Spring University Session

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Thu Mar 3 12:31:06 PST 2016

Details:
Date: 9pm April 29th - 5pm May 1st
Address: 750 5th St, Nanaimo, BC
Site-Fee: $25 Adult ($20 for members). Children and Youth free.

Event Pages:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1545305349095899/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/1545305349095899/>
http://antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=3933

Event Team:
Cunegonda of Hartwood, Event Steward: dbevan at topfloor.ca
Symonne du Bois, Dean: symonne.dubois at gmail.com <mailto:symonne.dubois at gmail.com>

Hartwood will be hosting it's annual educational event, the Spring Session of The University of Tir Righ at 136 RCSC Amphion in Southwood (Nanaimo) Friday, April 29th through Sunday, May 1st.

We will update with classes and schedules, offering pre-registration in advance of the event. Pre-registration will be mandatory for all classes.

There will be an on-site inn; that is, participants are welcome to board overnight in the hall — BYOB [Bring your own bedding]. Saturday evening will be a potluck and revel, with dancing and good conversation. Sunday morning we will offer a pancake breakfast fundraiser.

Finally, we will be introducing Hartwood’s Craftsman Championship. Over the next week we’ll be hammering out the guidelines, including theme and judging criteria.

Ferry pick up may be available, if there's a demand. Please contact Cunegonda for more information.

Thus far we have a wide array of classes, including the insanely popular Working With Runes trilogy of classes, and a full-weekend armouring class. We’re still looking for additional instructors, especially those willing to teach food-related, scribal, or newcomer classes. To offer a class, please contact Symonne du Bois, our Dean.

Further details to come.