[Hartwood] Medieval clothing

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Mon Mar 21 19:12:32 PDT 2016

Hi Adrianna! The Shire itself doesn’t normally loan out gear for non-SCA purposes, but we -are- having a garb workshop this very weekend. With something as simple as a plain bed sheet, a simple dress can be made.

Alternatively, a member may have something of their own available — what size is the girl?

~ Cunegonda