[Hartwood] Council Meeting & Workshop

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Thu Mar 24 10:14:06 PDT 2016

Just a quick reminder that there will be a Council Meeting! And a Workshop!

Saturday March 26th
12 noon

Lighthouse Community Hall
240 Lions Way, Qualicum Beach

Council will be at 12 noon, and will probably last until roughly 2pm depending on how chatty we are.

Garb workshop will follow. We’ll have people demonstrating cutting out a gown, people hand sewing, and several sewing machines.

Council is a potluck snacks affair; coffee and tea will be available.

If anyone has any items they would like council to discuss, please email or message me — if you are a council member, please have your council report in to myself and Aniko by Friday evening. Thank you!

~ Cunegonda