[Hartwood] The College of War Event in June

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Tue May 31 00:21:13 PDT 2016

Registration for the College of War Event is now OPEN!!!

http://www.topfloor.ca/cow/ <http://www.topfloor.ca/cow/>

Come one! Come all to the newest event to Hartwood! Hartwood's College
of War! June 24th to the 26th of 2016

Camp Caillet is our site for the Event! It offers camping under the
trees, two fields so we have a site for Archery. A covered picnic area
for classes, and an actual classroom in a separate building, two small
cabins with bunks in them for the kids, a central Campfire site, 7
portapotties, and tons of room!

*****Please be aware that internet access is spotty, However, mobiles
should have SOME access*****

!!!!There is day food for Saturday - offered by Lady Alinora - ( Lynne
Henry Courtney )
and
!!!!!A pancake Breakfast Sunday Morning prepared by our very own
Seneschal her Ladyship Cunegunda (Danielle Bevan)

You can see the site here: http://campcaillet.ca/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcampcaillet.ca%2F&h=6AQGUgJms&enc=AZMnqYsADqARTIPJekV-nfwfERxMY6M_OaqkAxQO_3PIsXUPi3RNfq2a7hbWOghgylU&s=1>

MERCHANTS ARE WELCOME!!!! tables are $5, bring your own table and set
up. Please speak with His Lord Kjartan ( Jamie Prowse)

Gate fee for the weekend is $25 per person with a $5 discount for
members with membership cards.
 >>Persons 18 yrs and under are Free

 >>>Pets are welcome but MUST be on a lease (the roadway is close to the
site) AND our furbabies MUST be picked up after. (This is a Scout Camp,
no one wants their kids crawling through Dog poop!!)<<<

+++++There will be Bardic Friday Night++++++ Lead by our own Bardic
Champion Nichola inghean Muireadhach (Lynne Macara) An electronic copy
of the songbook, will be posted for download, so bring your devices to
sing from!

and perhaps another Bardic Saturday Night, lead by Lady Gwynafel
Farleigh, A&S Mistress of Hartwood.

This event is all about the Art of Combat and Classes will reflect that.

Lady Morgaine Essex will be our Youth Combat Marshal for the event!

There will be two trees of Classes, Combat and non-combat
and gathering circles to chat about skills and ask questions of those
with further understanding.

There will be a Torch Light Practice Tournies for Heavy Fighting,
Rapier, Archery and Thrown Weapons!!!! on Saturday night, and Bardic!

A prize for each event is being supplied by our own Rick Dwyer The Jarl
of the House Sigis (who is sworn to secrecy) and pictures of the items
will be provided as they are completed.

As well, there is a plan for a practice "WAR!!!" (MIC is Wulfgar Bradaxe
) on Sunday starting at 10 am in the morning and continuing until 1 pm.
Site Closure is 4 pm.

AND for those that are feeling the pain of training, there will be a
Fighters Spa run by our own Lady Aniko Melles (Leslie Eaton), charged by
donation!

For planned Childrens Activities please contact Archon Allison Aline
Seez-Mail
For Merchant Information please contact Lord Kjartan Jamie Prowse
For Archery Information please contact Maester John Mail-Macandrew
For Rapier information Lord Seamus MacDonald
For Heavy Fighting - Lord Wulfgar Bradaxe
For Combat Archery - HL Ivan Leskov ( Timothy Dybedal)
For Thrown Weapons - Phydeaux Weir of Aquaterra (Bob Anderson) or
Timothy Dybedal
First Aid Attendant - Lord Kjartan Jamie Prowse

The Class List will be finalized and posted as soon as possible, once
approved by Lady Symonne du Bois Pre-registration will be required!!!!

I hope to see you all there!

Event Steward: Lord Ulf Tretelgja( David V Kennedy)
Chamberlain to the Shire of Hartwood

Co-Event Steward: Lady Gwynafel Farleigh ( Wendy Kennedy )
A&S Minister to the Shire of Hartwood.