[Hartwood] Tokens for Yule

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Wed Nov 23 16:04:28 PST 2016

All right! Open ended 'write in a recommendation' didn't work so well last time. So new experiment! time-limited, high-pressure tactics! ;)

We have tokens to offer! And Yule is in a few days. So you have until Friday to send me token recommendations. :D *ducks rotten vegetable matter*

The recommendations we look for are: Service (Sable Hound), Artistry (Swan Tag), & Friends from outside the Shire who have helped us (Stags Mark). The Stag Tag and Ravens Tag are automatically bestowed when people meet the requirements (Chief Archer/Chief Chucker/M. of Stables -- it's on you to let the Seneschal know!)

To see who already has what, go here! http://wiki.antir.sca.org/index.php?title=Hartwood_Tokens

Emails to seneschal at hartwood.tirrigh.org are appreciated. Thanks!

Cunegonda van den Bossche
Seneschal of Hartwood (for one more event!)

PS, in case you need the info:

Yule
Saturday, Nov 26th
Errington Hall (1390 Errington Rd, Parksville, BC)
$10 for members, $15 for non-members; Children & Youth free.
Site opens at noon for set up, event begins at 3pm.
Dog friendly; An Tir leash laws apply

Potluck! Ornament exchange! Largess basket! Members raffle! Bardic Championship! Filk contest! Personae Holiday contest! Fight Practice! Royalty! Children’s Activities! Board Games! ALL THE THINGS!

Schedule, subject their Highness’ approval:

3:00 Gate opens
3:30 Childrens Craft
4:30 Court
6:00 Dinner (or following Court)
7:00 -7:15 Bardic Championship (2 Entrants)
7:20 - 7:40 Filk competition (5 entrants)
8:00 All competition and draw winners announced and gift exchange completed.

Fight practice planned for early in the afternoon before Gate opens.