[Hartwood] Yule

D Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Sun Nov 27 00:27:57 PST 2016

A great many messages are going to be flying around from a really amazing Yule. Thank you so much to Symonne and Tegan for putting it on -- I'd tell you to rest well, but you ladies'll be yaking until the nervous energy leaves. ;)
Super grateful to their Highnesses and Excellencies, and all our visitors from afar coming out and joining us. Its that time of year when events are on top of one another, and the fact you all took the time to travel and share a meal with us is wonderful.
For those who missed the court, we have a few new pillars, and a few new l'etoille d'Argent's in Hartwood! Huzzah to Gwynafel and Sigrun (pillars) and Vincent and Aniko (l'etoille). All well deserved!
We also handed out more tokens! (kinda.) Sir Duncan (Stag Tag, because we're going to need all the defenders we can get! Darn Uber South Hartwood getting uppity...), Prudence and Thorkell (Raven Tag), Gwynafel, Sextus, Symonne and Harold (Sable Hound), Sigrun, Vincent and Gwynafel (Swan Tag), James and Seamus (Stags Mark). More information can be found on these new tokens on our wiki page. http://wiki.antir.sca.org/index.php?title=Hartwood <http://wiki.antir.sca.org/index.php?title=Hartwood>
Huzzah also to the newest Exemplar, Harold, the herald of Hartwood!
And finally, I just want to recognize all the people who have joined us this year. I genuinely believe we've been blessed with the most amazing newcomers we could hope for -- folks who step up to serve on ret, clean the hall like pros, help set out dinner, offer to serve on council, or just enrich our group with their enthusiasm and knowledge. (To say nothing of the awesome garb so many of you have put together! Stealth newcomers are a real thing. ;p ) Hartwood's been very fortunate. Thank you for joining us!

Cunegonda
Seneschal of Hartwood