[Hartwood] Hartwood TUTR

Symonne du Bois symonne.dubois at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:57:01 PST 2017

Calling all instructors!!  Hartwood TUTR is coming April 8 & 9, I am trying
to put the finishing touches on our class schedule but have 5 - 2hour
sessions to fill.  If anyone would be willing to come and instruct a class
or two please contact me as soon as you can.

For your reference the classes we have already are:

Construction of a Haversack
Gatekeeping for Events
Intro to making Chain Maille
16 - 17 Century Knitting
Twinning an Amulet Bag
Sprang
3 Calligraphy forms Unicals, Roman Capitals, and Carolingan
Field Repair your Kit
Introduction to Japanese Unarmed Fighting
How to Run a University Session
Early Period Headwear
Continuous Loop Modern Bowstring
Flemish Twist Bowstring
Target Archery Arrow Construction
Reading Runes (actually reading not the same class we have offered before)

Yours in Service
Symonne.