[Hartwood] Come Join the fun!

Wendy wmaiuro at telus.net
Mon Jun 26 14:20:46 PDT 2017

Sooooooo this Wednesday June 28th, at the Camp Calliet meet there will
be ARCHERY!!! We have a group carpooling down from Courtney in the hopes
of getting some folks trained, and on the road be becoming Senior Marshals.

As well there will be Thrown Weapons, Rapier and Heavy Fighting!!! Bring
your projects and come watch if you like, weaving, spinning, drawing
whatever you have and want to do! Fee is by donation! Minium of $2 for
site coverage. Hope to see you all there!

If you'd like to carpool, from Port Alberni, let me know!

Lady Gwynafel ben Madhudhain
Chamberlain of Hartwood