[Hartwood] Application for office of herald

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Aug 3 19:30:05 PDT 2011

Greetings Unto the Populace of the Shire of Hartwood

Please consider this my SCA resume for the office of herald to the Shire of
Hartwood.

I have been in the SCA for 13 years.

I served as the branch herald for Cragmere from May 1999 until January 2006,
and served after that as deputy to our next branch herald, HL Charles le
Verdier.

In my first few years in the SCA, I learned from and eventually helped, the
An Tir College of Heralds through their email list and Heraldic Symposia,
finally becoming a Kingdom Deputy Herald.

In May 2002, I accepted the office of Black Stag Herald - Black Lion's
Educational Deputy - and ended my tenure in October 2005. In that time, I
arranged and ran three An Tir Heraldic Symposia.

I recently finished my tenure as Black Bear Herald, Educational Deputy to
Silver Yale, Principal Herald of Tir Righ.  During this tenure, I organized
and ran the first Tir Righ Heraldic Symposium, held in April 2010.

I have earned my Magistrae Ithra teaching Introduction To Heraldry, and have
also taught Designing Your Device, and the core class Basic Heraldry.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours In Service,
Doireann Dechti