[Hartwood] Hartwood Party Invitation

Aline De Bruges aline_debruges at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 22:32:04 PDT 2012

I, too, offer up my complete permission to print, in the Hartbeat, my persona introduction in the "Hartwood Party Invitation".
(If you like, I could even expand on it just a little.)  :-)
Aline de Bruges
et al
PS - I met Halla at an event at Raven's Key Castle some years ago, and Ysabel while dancing.  I would dearly love to know more about these 'old' friends (well, never old, I am sure!).  Izzy?  Have I met her?