|Lord High Steward||His Highness, Prince of Tir Righemail@example.com|
|Lady High Steward||Her Highness, Princess of Tir Righfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Governor||Madame Jaqueline Lefleur||TUTRgovernor@tirrigh.org|
|Registrar||Lord Saito no Ryoichi Mitsukageemail@example.com|
|Dean for Novus (Newcomers)||Maulana Halima al-Rakkasa|
|Dean for Arts & Sciences||vacant|
|Dean for Humanities||HL Brynja Kortsdottir|
|Dean for Marshallate||Vacant|
These are the main responsibilities for each role.Governor
- University oversight. Guides and fills all other TUTR roles as needed. Accountable to the Principality.
- Operations oversight
- Training design and delivery for all roles within the university
- Reporting to Tir Righ Seneschal
- Reviews teacher and course and TUTR session evaluations
- Database support - build/maintain the registration database
- Provide training to Records deputies, Deans and TUTR branch officers on database use
- Arrange for officer changes and access to the database
- IT support for help requests and database queries for students and instructors
- Each Degree or "school" will have a Dean. These Deans don't have to be experts on the education credential for their degree, but should know who to reach out to for information and assistance.
- Point of contact for their degree program for all of Tir Righ
- Point of contact for teachers to ensure that classes taught meet, in general, the credit requirements for a degree.
- Help TUTR Session Organizers (Branch Officers and/or TUTR Administrators*) find teachers for a particular subject
- Reviews teacher evaluations and provides unbiased, anonymous feedback to teachers
- Reviews records, makes recommendations to the Governor for Degree and Diploma candidates
- Reviews records, makes recommendations to the Governor for Fellowship teacher candidates
- Branch Officers are an optional office for a local branch. A branch officer is not required for a branch to hold TUTR Sessions, however, they provide continuity to TUTR sessions and can help with local training, promoting TUTR Sessions and arranging for instructors. They are a part of the local branch Council.
- Local councils can recommend a Branch Officer but the Governor warrants them. This mirrors the College of Heralds.
- Branch officers must be paid members of the SCA.
- Can also act as TUTR Session facilitators or supervise Session facilitators.
- Work with local event stewards to promote and ensure classes are held at events and practices.
- Provides reports to the both the branch Seneschal(e) and the Governor on local activities quarterly.
We will do our best to keep this list as up to date as we can. Please contact the Governor if a change is needed. Thank you. Updated July 31, 2021
|Barony of Seagirt||Vacant|
|Shire of Danescome||Vacant|
|Shire of Ramsgaard||Vacant|
|Shire of Lionsdale||Vacant|
|Barony of Lions Gate||TUTR Session Steward: HL Tanikh bint Farida al Bakim||Effective February 12, 2018|
|Shire of Hartwood||Vacant|
Other TUTR Roles
TUTR Session Stewards
(Equivalent to event stewards for individual TUTR Sessions.)
- Organize TUTR Sessions, including assembling a TUTR Session team, finding instructors, organizing classes into tracks, coordinating with the event steward to determine classroom locations, and arranges for all required TUTR signs/documents/online forms needed at the Session.
- Ensure student registrations, class lists, instructor evaluations and course evaluations are created, collected and sent to the appropriate TUTR officers.
- Create copy and advertise the TUTR session, either stand alone or as part of a larger event.
- Manage all funds for the TUTR Session, including requesting floats, and recording registration fees and teacher reimbursements.
- Reconcile all registrations, reimbursements and TUTR Session costs and complete the Session Facilitator Summary and deliver funds and report to the branch exchequer.
- Complete a debrief report with what worked well, what could be improved, and new ideas for next time and send to the event steward, the TUTR Officer (or branch seneschal) and Governor.
TUTR Session Assistants
- Help at the TUTR Registration desk by confirming/takinf registrations, preparing instructor packages and helping instructors set up in their classrooms.
- Direct students and instructors to their classroom.
- Collect instructor and course evaluation forms and packages.
- If assisting with financial transactions, must be paid SCA members.
- Announce upcoming classes and TUTR registration deadlines.
- Alert instructors with a ten-minute warning before the class ending time.
From the University of Tir Righ Charter
It is therefore ordered, and enacted by the count, and the authority thereof, that for the furthering of so good a work and for the purposes aforesaid, from henceforth that the said corporation of Tir Righ, shall be the University of Tir Righ, consisting of at least seven people, to wit, the Lord and Lady High Stewart being the Prince and Princess of Tir Righ, Head Regent, Deputy Regent, and three Deans minimally...
In witness whereof, the Court hath caused the seal of An Tir and Tir Righ to be hereunto affixed. Dated the one and seventh day of the eleventh month, called November, anno 40, 2007 in the common year.