[tirrigh-heralds] FW: [antir-heralds] New Lions Blood Herald as of September Crown

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Wed Aug 22 16:26:59 PDT 2007

Hear ye! Hear ye!

It is with great pride and excitement that I bring forth the news today that
one of our own members of the Tir Righ College of Heralds, Caitrina Sable
Loat, has accepted the position of Lions Blood Herald of An Tir!

Lady Caitrina has shown herself to be one of the most dedicated and
excellent submissions heralds in the kingdom for some time now and her
appointment to the post is a boon to our College, the Kingdom College and
the entire Kingdom of An Tir!

Congratulations, Lady Caitrina! We're all looking forward to the great
things that you will be bringing us in your new position!

- Quentin Silver Yale