[tirrigh-heralds] FW: Heraldry meeting at Coronet

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Fri Aug 31 06:53:50 PDT 2007

I'd like to have a heraldry meeting at Coronet. We have several things to
discuss including the recap of the An Tir College meeting at Crown.

Below is the current schedule of events for Coronet. Please let me know if
you are coming to Coronet and what time you could make it to a heraldry
meeting.

Thank you!

- QSY