[tirrigh-heralds] Client tracking database update #2

Uilliam mac Ailéne mhic Seamuis uilliam at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 5 21:18:46 PDT 2007

Quentin Martel wrote:
> Greetings unto the Tir Righ College of Heralds!
>
> The functional coding of the Client Tracking System(CTS) is done.
> Finito. Complete! We have a working system in place that will track
> every submission in the Principality. We have need of people to really
> hit the system now and report any bugs you find in the system. We’ve
> found and fixed a bunch of them, but the faster we find them, the faster
> they get fixed and the better system we will have! Please contact me if
> you would like to help in this capacity.

Quentin, you're a geek and I love you for it. :-D (I'm also a geek, but
not to anywhere near the same extent as you)

> Theocharista Red Flame is looking for people for her team. If you are
> interested in this, please contact her.

She's already put me on notice - funny how that works, eh?

> The idea is that all consulting heralds will be encouraged to update the
> information about his or her clients in the system. The entire reason
> for putting this system on line like we have is to give all of us the
> ability to update it and make light work by our many hands. But Red
> Flame’s team has the responsibility to make sure this task is done.

Yours aye,
Uilliam
TNNFATCDHOTR
"I'm working on a nickame; how's this sound? [pause] Mike." - 'Nitro',
"Down Periscope"
--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may sometimes be wrong - but the man
who refuses to take sides must *always* be wrong! Heaven save us from