[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldry at Clinton - need volunteers

Caitrina Sable Loat Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 21 08:45:44 PDT 2007

Greetings heralds of Tir Righ,

I will not be attending Clinton War as my work will not let me leave my
local area but Colin Mackay of Balmaghie has graciously agreed to run
heraldry in my stead.  Please, if anyone can lend a hand by doing some town
crying (no experience necessary) can you let yourselves be known.  Any help
will be greatly appreciated.  The more volunteers the less likely anyone
will lose their voice before the first bardic circle.

Yours in service,

Caitrina Sable Loat