[tirrigh-heralds] CTS tweek

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 26 15:32:13 PDT 2007

Hello Quentin, Roxanne:

I propose we add to the site a list of heralds willing to assist in
consulting for those without local consulting heralds.    This will give
folks a chance to choose a herald to work with.  If this idea meets with
approval, please put me on the list.

Yours heraldically,
Theocharista Red Flame,
Consulting Deputy Tir Righ