[tirrigh-heralds] What a cool idea!

Laura Offley damozel at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 1 14:36:10 PDT 2007

Just a note to this - please be aware that our Prince and Princess are
taking the next 2 weeks to prepare for Their wedding on June 16. If you
don't receive a response from Them right away, this is why.

I'm trying to clear Their plate a little so They can concentrate on
things non-SCA. It doesn't mean that you won't hear from them, but Her
Highness is still working in Prince George and comes to Vancouver on
weekends to deal with the wedding.

Yolande (Head-of-Retinue)