[tirrigh-heralds] L'Etoile d'Argent renaming

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Sat Jun 2 21:28:21 PDT 2007

This is another in the series of award name conversations. This time - the
Etoile d'Argent.

This award conflicts directly with the Silver Star of Trimaris. Differnt
language, but the exact same meaning means no dice on passing it. We don't
want to conflict with another branch's award at all, but to conflict with a
Kingdom award is really bad.

Our last discussions on this had a strong desire for a french theme and
Lumiere du Nord was the favorite. But as we see below, it fails the
documentation test.

So what other options are there?

Please discuss!

- Quentin Silver Yale