[tirrigh-heralds] Lightning Spear discussion

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Sat Jun 2 21:31:53 PDT 2007

Another thread for discussion a particular award name to pass.

Lightning Spear. This is to rename the Shattered Spear. The issue there is
there's no medieval precedent for a broken weapon to be an actual award.
Rather it was something you tried to avoid. I believe that the Old Shattered
Shield is passed through being passed when we accepted all sorts of
interesting things as valid documentation.

I like Lightning Spear! It's a spear, it fits the Tir Righ motif. The
holders of it can and should be proud of it.

Please discuss!

- Quentin Silver Yale

   _____