[tirrigh-heralds] Lightning Spear discussion

HL Anthony Hawke - GdS anthony.hawke at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 3 10:01:34 PDT 2007

*Iff* that fails, we may want to consider mythical/Heroic or deific figures that were known in period to throw spears.

Notables would be Achilles, Zeus, a (Roman) Legionaire, Odin (and the variant spellings thereof), etc.
If we were to try to keep a vestige of the Olde Shattered Spear in there, we could select a hero who is killed on the battlefield, such as Patroclus (whose death inspired Achilles to win the day) or Hector, the Prince that was killed by Achilles to end the war.  (I see alot of symbolism in the last one)

-AH