[tirrigh-heralds] Lightning Spear discussion

Laura Offley damozel at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 4 12:15:01 PDT 2007

I kind of like this idea. There is great confusion in the principality
in regards to the difference between the Silver Spear and the Shattered
Spear. I have had to explain it many times. While I like Shattered Spear
(and that's what the regalia is - the old spear that was physically
broken in court at Tir Righ's first Coronet Tournament and a short
length of it was given to the most ferocious fighter) if it can't pass,
then I think we need to ditch the spear reference altogether.

Yolande