[tirrigh-heralds] FW: Ramsgaard needs help with token naming practices...

Quentin Martel quentin at shittimwoode.org
Sun Nov 4 07:49:57 PST 2007

Can someone help out Duncan?

- QSY

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Darroch [mailto:duncan1466 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 6:38 PM
To: Heather Rowe; HL Quentin Martel
Subject: Fwd: Ramsgaard needs help with token naming practices...

Li Ban and Quentin,

Ok so I tried to post this to both An Tir's and Tir Righ's group email
but got messages back that left me to question whether it will make it
through to the good Heralds out there who I am asking for help for a
project put forth by my fellow Branch members. If either of you could
help with this matter would be greatly apprieciated.

YIS
Duncan