[tirrigh-heralds] Education Deputy

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 5 11:52:31 PST 2007

Hi Duncan:

With your approval, I have found have us a fine Education Deputy and she is
delighted to take on the job.  We have had some discussions and she is very
enthusiastic about putting a package together for new heralds in Tir Righ
among other duties.  She is HL Doireann Dechti (mka Nancy Carr Zupanic) a
lady with experience in this area.  her phone number is (250-923-9102),
e-mail bear_necessities at telus.net.  I you are happy with this can we add her
to the deputies list on the Tir Righ Officers List?

Looking forward to seeing and having a chat at Investiture,

Yours heraldically,
Theocharista Red Flame
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:36 AM