[tirrigh-heralds] [Fwd: [antir-heralds] Castle.org mailing list to be shut down]

Mark Hood mhood at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 18 17:11:47 PDT 2007

(Forwarded as requested)

Greetings unto the heralds of An Tir,

This is to advise that as of November 1st, the castle.org mailing list for
commentary will be taken offline as all commentary is now to be done on the
An Tir College of Heralds Online System for Commentary and Response.  Also
known as OSCAR Junior.  Anyone wishing to continue to comment on the An Tir
Internal Letters of Intent should follow this link
http://antirheralds.org/oscar/index.php  and see about creating an account.
Most have already done so and for that you have my thanks.  It will make my
job much easier.

My sincere thanks also to all those who send in commentary.  Your wisdom and
advice is greatly appreciated and I don't know what I would do without it.

Please forward to any list you feel the need to so we can get the word out
as quickly and to as many as possible.

In Service to Kingdom and College,

Caitrina Lions Blood
Quarterly Gules and Sable a winged fox sejant argent