[tirrigh-heralds] [Fwd: [antir-heralds] New submissions price for Canadian Submissions - 1 NOV, 2007]

Anthony Hawke, GDS diemed at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:50:57 PDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[antir-heralds] New submissions price for Canadian Submissions
- 1 NOV, 2007
Date: 	Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:49:30 -0700
From: 	Lee Damon <nomad at castle.org>
To: 	antir-heralds at antir.sca.org
CC: 	black-lion at antir.sca.org

(Please spread the word on this)

Greetings all!

Executive Summary: Effective the first of November, 2007 all heraldic
registrations in An Tir will cost $12 per item, regardless of being
US or Canadian currency.  There will not be any additional charge
for Canadian currency.

Details: At last weekend's Lions Blood meeting we discussed the
current price for submissions of names and devices in An Tir.  I
am looking forward to some considerable savings in expenses as we
move our submissions process to an all-electric system but those
savings won't be realized for a while yet.

In the mean time we are able to drop the price for submissions from
Canada since we no longer have multiple-packages of commentary
crossing the boarder in both directions.

In service to kingdom and college,
Lord Christopher Thomas
Black Lion Principal Herald, An Tir
Argent, a flat cap purpure plumed and on a chief azure three commedia
del'Arte masks argent.
black-lion at antir.sca.org

In Service to the Tir Righ Coronet,
Lord Anthony Hawke; GdS, AA, WOAW
Protégé to his Excellency, Uilliam mac Aillén vhic Séamus, OP
Pursuivant, Crickstow-on-Sea
Facta Omnia Gloria Nihil
(The deed is everything.  Glory is nothing.)
"Per fess sable and Or, a sea-tyger maintaining a rapier inverted counterchanged"