[tirrigh-heralds] Consulting herald

Tomas deCourcy tomas at noaharney.com
Tue Aug 5 11:32:25 PDT 2008

Hi.  I live in Lions Gate (Surrey).  I had an idea previously, but it did
not pass. Azure, an eagle rising, wings

displayed and inverted argent.  The main charge I like is the eagle rising,
wings displayed and inverted argent with a blue background.  I'm not sure
about other things to make it passable.

The several conflicts found with the original device are:

Francesca of Bright Angel (1973): Azure, a dove displayed,

head elevated argent.

Dovanna of Atenveldt (1971): Azure, a dove wings

displayed and inverted argent, perched upon an olive branch

fesswise proper.

Lucia Ottavia da Siena - September of 1995 (via the

Middle): Azure, an owl rising guardant wings displayed

argent within a bordure quarterly argent and Or.

Widsith Devona of Exmoor - July of 2001 (via Atenveldt):

Per bend sinister sable and vert, a snowy egret rising wings

displayed argent.

Este, House of - December of 1994 (via Laurel): Azure, and

eagle displayed argent crowned or.

Enjoy.

-Tomas

  _____