[tirrigh-heralds] Consulting herald

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 6 18:42:51 PDT 2008

Hi Tomas:

My apologies for not getting back sooner, the long weekend went further than
I had intended.  I am sorry to say your second choice  isn't clear either.
However, I noticed you chose Red as your third colour choice and I offer
this as a possible alternative that appears to be clear.   Per chevron azure
and gules an eagle rising wings displayed and inverted to sinster argent.

If you would like further possibilities, let me know

Theocharista Red Flame