[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] New Demi Lion Herald

Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis uilliam at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 18 14:30:57 PST 2008

Gwen Frost wrote:
> Greetings unto the An Tir College of Heralds from Gwenlian Black Lion!
>
> Congratulations are in order! Lord Anthony Hawke has been selected as Demi Lion Herald, and will take on the duties formerly held by Christopher Queue Forchee as my contingency deputy.

My protoge! My baby protoge! *sniff* They grow up so fast...

Seriously, I'm right proud of him. I knew this was coming a while back,
and the hardest part was not to jump the gun on Gwenlian Black Lion.
Please keep an eye out for him and let me know how he does, the good,
the bad and the ugly - though I am confident that there will be little
of the latter two. He is already a good herald, and your feedback to
him, and to me, will help hone him into a great herald. Thanks muchly,
and go Anthony!

Yours aye,
Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis
Anthony's "Dark Master"

--
"Take sides! Always take sides! You may be wrong - but the man who refuses to take a side must always be wrong! Heaven save us from poltroons who fear to make a choice." - R.A. Heinlein, Double Star