[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] New Demi Lion Herald

Anthony Hawke anthony.hawke at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 18 18:34:04 PST 2008

Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis wrote:
> Gwen Frost wrote:
>> Greetings unto the An Tir College of Heralds from Gwenlian Black Lion!
>>
>> Congratulations are in order! Lord Anthony Hawke has been selected as
>> Demi Lion Herald, and will take on the duties formerly held by
>> Christopher Queue Forchee as my contingency deputy.
>>
> My protoge! My baby protoge! *sniff* They grow up so fast...
>
> Seriously, I'm right proud of him. I knew this was coming a while
> back, and the hardest part was not to jump the gun on Gwenlian Black
> Lion. Please keep an eye out for him and let me know how he does, the
> good, the bad and the ugly - though I am confident that there will be
> little of the latter two. He is already a good herald, and your
> feedback to him, and to me, will help hone him into a great herald.
> Thanks muchly, and go Anthony!
>
> Yours aye,
> Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis
> Anthony's "Dark Master"

Now that I have my new 1TB hard drive installed and partitions moved
around to my satisfaction, I can reply!   ;)

Thanks to everyone who has voiced their support, and especially to all
of you who have committed to, or are even considering coming to
Seagirt's Daffodil Tourney
(http://antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2205) on the 14th of March.  It
is fitting that I be baptized in the same place (and same event) that I
was first volunteered to serve as a Field herald -- 13 years prior.  ;)

FINALLY!  My Reign of Ter... <er>... I am looking forward to serving
under Black Lion, waiting in the wings until she meets with a convenient
acc... <er>...assisting her in all aspects of the job, training to
become a more competent Herald and gaining valuable experience, just
like I have at the feet of my Sith Mast... <er>... Pelican.

Seriously?  I couldn't have envisioned getting this far without the
support, friendship and encouragement of Uilliam.  Thanks, Boss!

--
In Service to the thrones of An Tir and the An Tir College of Heralds,
Anthony Demi-Lion; GdS, AA, WOAW