[tirrigh-heralds] Lions Blood Meeting for the An Tir January ILoI

Caitrina Lions Blood Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 26 16:46:40 PST 2008

Unto the esteemed members of the Tir Righ College of Heralds to whom this
missive comes,

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa, Lions Blood Herald, sends greetings and
felicitations.

I will be dog sitting on Vancouver Island for two weeks in February so..

To all those wishing to attend the next Lions Blood meeting, it will be held
in the Barony of Seagirt!

February 17th @ 1:00pm

At the home of Thegn Uilliam mac Ailene mhic Seamuis and Patrika
Theocharista Irene Doukaina

1-3981 Saanich Road, Victoria BC

(Small townhouse complex on Saanich at the Corner of McKenzie Road.)

Phone number is 250-381-4788 if anyone needs directions.

I would like to thank their Excellencies for hosting this meeting and making
this possible.

We will be discussing the Submissions on the An Tir Internal Letter of
Intent for January, 2008.  The submissions can be found here:

http://antirheralds.org/oscar/index.php?action=100
<http://antirheralds.org/oscar/index.php?action=100&loi=152> &loi=152

I'm looking forward to being able to put faces to names.

In Service to Kingdom and College,

Caitrina Lions Blood

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."