[tirrigh-heralds] per pale vert and sable... conflict check please

Katrynka Chornovoloskaya katrynka2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 02:56:15 PDT 2008

If someone could please confirm my findings.  I have checked 'per
pale vert and sable', daisy and daisies and did not see anything that
looked like it conflicted.

the proposed device is (sorry, my blazoning is very rusty): "per pale
vert and sable" with a ring of daisy flowers (my client has drawn 9)
"argent seeded Or".

The only thing that I could find that was even close was:
Alexander Neep - The following device associated with this name was
registered in July of 2004 (via the Middle): Per pale vert and sable,
five bezants in annulo two, two and one.  I do know know if a yellow
or gold circular disk conflicts with a silver daisy or not.

Thanks for your help, Kat

Pomestnitsa (Lady) Katrynka Chornovoloskaya
Herald, Shire of Ramsgaard
Or, a heart gules issuant from a vol sable
all within a bordure azure.