[tirrigh-heralds] Some thoughts following September Coronet

Kevin and Jen kj2mill at lakescom.net
Sat Sep 13 22:37:06 PDT 2008

I am just beginning as a herald, and I may have missed this information
somewhere on the e-lists, but the idea of having written policy/information
about the Heraldic Offices, branches and general policies would be most
helpful (maybe including an organizational chart?).  LOL, I got stuck for a
couple weeks because I did not know the difference between the Lions Blood
Clerk and the Silver Yale Herald.

Alys Lakewood