[tirrigh-heralds] Teachers & Symposium

Nancy Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Wed Aug 19 19:53:10 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the Heralds of Tir Righ!

I know that many have looked forward to having a Tir Righ Principality
Heraldic Symposium for a very long time, and that time is coming soon!

What I need from you is to know exactly what resources we have.  I am
talking about teachers of course.  If you feel proficient and confident in
your heraldic skills, please do let me know, either here on the list or
through private emails.  I am also quite happy taking your recommendations
for teachers who may not be on the list.

The format I generally start with is to have my four tracks each
representing one area of study (names, devices, voice and the heraldic arts)
and then tweak it a bit as needed, if (for example) names needs a bit more
room, while voice needs a bit less.  You get the idea.  Keeping these four
categories in mind, please let me know if you have an heraldic specialty.
Also, if you have a heraldic skill that you aren't sure fills one of these
spots, that's great, I still want to hear about it!

Thank you for your time,
Doireann Dechti
Tir Righ Heraldic Education Deputy