[tirrigh-heralds] To all Heralds planning to attend Investiure

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 19 22:17:13 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the heralds of Tir Righ

In less than 2 weeks, Tir Righ will say Thank You to Prince Raknar  and
Princess Chiara as their reign ends, and welcome to our new Prince Ulfgar
and his Princess Renee.

We will need heralds in all capacities, field, town crying, and for those
interested in book heraldry, helping out at our Consulting tables.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Also there will be a meet and greet for our heralds at Herald’s Point at
9:00 am.  Please come and meet old friends and take the chance to make new
ones.   For those experienced heralds who would be willing to take a
“student for a day” this would be a good chance to get together with those
who would like to learn what you do.

If You would be willing to take a student for the day, please contact me,
for those wishing to learn, please  get in touch with me too.

Alicia Red Flame will be running a consulting table  and those interested in
helping out, or learning, she will welcome your assistance.

The College of Heralds will hold a meeting at 8:30 am Sunday at Herald’s
Point.

Herald’s point will be a large 10 x 20 white day shade on the Eric with the
Crossed Trumpets in front.

I am looking forward to see many old friends and new.

I remain yours in heraldic Service
Dame Theocharista Silver Yale.