[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 23:07:33 PDT 2010

> Thanks Richenda :)  We have a FaceBook Group as well for those who prefer
> that means of communication and have posted the link there as well.

Please keep discussion here.  Social networking sites should never
circumvent the official mailing lists, and if the discussion moves
many of us won't follow it, meaning you'll be taking it away from some
of the expertise available.
Besides, when there's a perfectly good list, it ought to be used.

- Teceangl
--
KWHSS website: http://kwhss.sca.org