[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Caitrina many hats MacAndrew Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 24 23:39:42 PDT 2010

You're right and we are trying to use this list more but with it being
dormant for so long it's going to take some time to bring people back.
We're hoping with our website going up it will help as well, but that is
also taking time as it's a blank slate right now.  With a lot of our most
active heralds holding offices for An Tir and so using the Kingdom list,
this list has fallen by the wayside.  We're trying to get the interest of
others to also join this list but are hitting the wall of, "I don't want to
join another email list."  FaceBook has at least gotten people interested
again.  Much like the SCA College of Heralds FaceBook group has been used to
bring the visual aspect of Heraldry to so many as well as advertise the
KWHSS... something I need to talk to you about later - I need to register.

I will be sure to share the info back and forth and hopefully nothing will
get lost but as noted, this is the first discussion this group has had in a
very long time, and the first two answers I got were from yourself and
Richenda which is fabulous and got me all SQUEEEE inside!  But we need a way
to get people back too.

I'm open to any ideas.