[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Caitrina many hats MacAndrew Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 25 09:08:21 PDT 2010

All good learning info and very informative.  I'll pass it on to the gentle
who was looking into it.  He's a newish herald who gets discouraged easily
so I won't paste the blindfolded darts part.  One of our biggest problems it
seems... people being discouraged because they think they need to know where
all the info is and how to use it before they can be considered a book
herald.  At our Heralds meeting last month there were many new people who
wanted to learn but many told me later in private messages that they felt
they were not worthy to comment on anything or put forth any ideas and so
wanted to be voice heralds.  It was a sad day for me but one I totally
understood.  It's why when I stepped down as Lions Blood I stepped away from
Heraldry for a more admin position as Chamberlain.

Ahem, so, Vox Tempestas is out.  Does anyone on the list have ideas?

C.