[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Richenda du Jardin richenda.du.jardin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 09:13:20 PDT 2010

I'd suggest that you talk to people using the facebook page as a
learning list, where links to articles can be posted and discussed. Then
you can draw them back here for submissions and other discussions.

As for a name for the voice herald, hmmmm. White Saltire herald? You
need the white in the title to be clear of Northshield's Saltire herald.
I thought drawing a name from a charge on the Tir Righ's arms would be
nice for the voice herald (and also has some marshallate connotations).

Richenda