[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Sun Apr 25 09:59:35 PDT 2010

It seems to me more of a way to divide heralds than to unite them.  Give
people two options, I suspect most will settle on one and stick to it,
ignoring the other.  You end up with two groups who for the most part
don't share information with each other.
Due to the limited internet access available where I live, facebook is
just not feasible for me.  So there is no way I can communicate with
those people who only chose that one.
I'd much rather people worked on changing people's impression of this list.

Alicia